Thursday 25 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

My dislike of cluttered backgrounds in my photos is well documented but I adore Lou Doillon and wanted to show you the photo anyway. She is so cool (and has that perfect messy hair that I have never quite achieved despite copious amounts of product, curlers and "brushing out")! I snapped this as she was leaving the Christian Dior show.

p.s. Not only have I managed to get the most hideous cluttered background but I have managed to capture some random foot action as well!

6 comments:

  1. haha, that's ok, cluttered background are okay sometimes. she is beautifully captured despite the busy background. she really is incredible. i love that jacket/vest contraption she's got on. there are so many elements going on with that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love everything about Lou...
    That you got to snap her makes me ever so jealous.

    I totally know what you mean about the messy hair. I just snapped a girl outside the law school who had the tousled thing going on...and was seized by a bout of envy because my hair just...does nothing...

    Sigh

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movement in the background actually works really well here, and I love that foot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the "cluttered" background. It gives the photograph context.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't encourage me guys! I will end up posting all my photos with busy backgrounds!

    @ophelia's funeral- how can you like the foot?!!! It looks like I have dismembered him!!!! But I think its cute you like the foot :))

    @h- it is just the lense! Are you using a DSLR camera (ie one that you can change lenses on?) If so, you need to get a lense that can go to f- stop 2.2 or below (ie 1.4 or 1.8). The 50 mm 1.8 (nifty fifty) is reasonably priced and will do this kind of blurriness. Email me if you need more help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is this coat from?? i need to know!! SERIOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete